the ramblings of a bored teenager on the internet

Monday, March 5, 2012

Vlogging and Other Things

So those vlogs turned out not to be "successful" per se. I tried my hand at Let's Play videos, but I got nervous a lot and did more dying than actual shooting... or "playing". After not becoming instantly internet famous after the first few uploads, I decided to... put it on hold. Forever.

So anyway, I've been reading Hyperbole and A Half, and it gave me some inspiration on what to write about.

It also helped me to realize what my blog was crucially missing: Crudely drawn ms paint figures.

So expect that in the future at some point.

In the meantime, have this photo manipulation in which I replaced Kevin Spacey's facial features with my own:

It's penetrating your soul... Amongst other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment