the ramblings of a bored teenager on the internet

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vlogs

If any of you remember, in my very first blog entry I discussed just how much I thought bloggers were tools.

Welp, it's time to face that problem once again, but this time over a new topic: vlogs.

There are a lot of vloggers out there that piss me off. However, I've come to realize that my hatred for them stems more from their need to try and impress everyone than anything else.

That, or trying to offend everyone in a failed attempt at being "funny" or "badass".

Or some godawful mixture of the two.

Either way, they are awful and I hope their parent's are regretting not having those abortions.

Is that offensive enough? Should I throw some nazi jokes in there?

Yeah, I'm going to regret writing this when it's suddenly not 3 in the morning.

Or when I get a lot of rejection letters from colleges who google my email address.

Or when anything else ever.

Anyway, back on topic, I've decided to make a vlog.

So yeah, I'll be posting the videos here.

Now I just need a catch phrase.

Here's one, how about: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I like it. It's very open.

I can already hear me 2 years from now tryna nostalgia hard and reading this, thinking, "Oh God what was wrong with me?"

I am sorry, future me. I am sorry.

Anyway, until I upload a video, you can enjoy some of my classy favorites such as "Epic Naked Man" and "Arnold from the Magic School Bus Dies".

Also, that second recommendation isn't optional. You must watch it.


Saying that reminds me of how in elementary school the librarians would force me to take out the books they'd recommend to me. I'd usually just get some shit and never read it, and then when they'd ask me "So how was it?" I'd say, "I don't know, I didn't want to take it out." or "Good." and then just take out a movie instead.

It wasn't that I didn't like reading as a kid, but every story located in an elementary school library was about team building and forgiving your enemies.

If some asshole teases my autistic brother, I'm not going to try to give him closure so that he'll eventually soften up to me and apologize to my sibling.

I shit you not that was one of the books. I was so fucking mad.

Can you imagine if they did that in the real world? If the cops caught a serial killer and were like, "But no, it's okay, he's just misunderstood. He doesn't know it's wrong!"

Like, "OHMAN I DIDN'T KNOW. BETTER LET HIM GO."

Anyway, this blog entry is about 30 paragraphs longer than I meant for it to be, so...

Have a nice day. :)

1 comment: